Support The U.S. Marine Corps.

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

 


Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. – Ronald Regan

      All my guy friends want to go into the service. Now let me tell you, I thought I would be mad or upset when they left…but that was until a teacher of mine showed me different. The Marine's are unlike any other. Now, I want all my friends will go, to will fight for what’s right, and have pride in doing so.


      There is a geometry teacher at my school. His name is Mr. Prince. He is a Christian who loves God…and he’s a Marine. He is one of the best people I have ever met. He loves being a Marine, and not many people were happy when he announced he would be leaving for Iraq in a few months [meaning today]. Mr. Prince is a role model. He stands up for what he believes in, and that is a true Marine.


      So I want to take this time to thank him. Mr. Prince, you are truly my hero. You have showed me that to make a statement, you are to stop at nothing to get that point across, no matter what that point may be, or what it takes. Thank you for everything, go kick some Iraqi BUTT! The FEW. The PROUD. The MARINES.



Marine's die, That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps live FOREVER. And that means YOU live forever. - GySgt. Hartman

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP