Preparing My Future

>> Tuesday, May 5, 2009

       Lately God has reminded me of something completely huge that I mostly forget about on a day to day basis. Times have been tough for me lately. Between school, friends, home, myself, and my relationship with Christ, I am burned out. I didn’t know what to do because I would get upset everyday and didn’t understand why I couldn’t catch a break. Then, I remembered camp this past summer…



      I promised god I would dedicate myself to full-time ministry. I knew that was God’s will for me, as did everyone else around me. I love to see people coming to Christ, I love to see people growing in him, and being with my brothers and sisters on Christ is what makes me the happiest. Somehow I thought that road would be easy, but since when is God easy? Never! And that’s a good thing.



      God makes things hard so we can learn, and not just that but it gives us a reason to draw near to him. I know for a fact that I’m going to go through a lot of pain in my life and am extremely happy about that. The more I go through, the closer to God I will become. The closer I am the more I will enjoy what I do, and hopefully my story will affect the lives of other people in this world.



      This is my prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, God I thank you for this life you’ve given me. I thank you for putting me where I am, so I can bring people to you. Lord, I pray for the worst pain in my life starting now Lord, whatever is in your will let it happen. I want to be prepared so when I’m older I can help teenagers to grow with Christ or come to know him. I already have a passionate love for them Lord and I have yet to meet them. God where ever you place me, I will follow you because I will remember the girls I want to help God. I pray for them Lord. They are probably very young now Lord, I pray they are getting brought up in a good Christian home. I pray their loved by their parents Lord. I pray for their futures. I pray the older they get, that they may impact our community is such a way Lord that our doors at church are bursting from the seams, just to hear God’s word. Lord I pray for success for you, in not just my life, but all the people that make up the broken body. I love you Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP